Saturday, June 18, 2011

was this unexpected love for me and i just missed it :/?

i feel it may have come for me, but i dont think i really took
advantage of the situation as i should have... help?

so this Shy jock at my school, i had this Enourmous crush on last yr.
i got it, he didnt like me so i moved on.
this yr is a Whole different story... Like he's looking at me so much,
i notice this as much as my friends and i'm thinkning did he change
his mind about me? like he looks alot, to the point of continous
stares.

we are both pretty shy people, n summer just started today so 2 1/2
months of no school D:
and we barely talked other during the year other then a few hi(s)
around the halls at school.

i feel he mite have liked me, and i really still do like him, i just
had no courage to talk to him this yr? (nor did he talk to me)
is it too late for me and him? and did i just miss a great opprotunity
because of my shyness? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment