Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brad Pitts Moneyball Daughter: Hes A Really Good Dad

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Brad Pitt is getting the good dad stamp of approval from his 13-year-old Moneyball co-star, Kerris Dorsey. I can tell hes a really good dad because he was so great with me, Kerris told Access Hollywood at the baseball movies premiere in Oakland, Calif., on Monday night. And so much fun, she continued He made it really fun to come to work. Though the Jolie-Pitt brood wasnt on set when Kerris was filming, she said the proud papa had his six children on his mind. He talked about them a lot. I kind of know a little bit about them, she told Access. He loves them. Hes a really good dad. Kerris has worked with a slew of Hollywoods biggest names with credits that include Walk the Line and five seasons of Brothers & Sisters, but she admitted to feeling a bit nervous at first when it came to acting with her big screen dad. Definitely a little intimidated! she told Access of working with Brad. But he made it really easy, so after the first day I went home and I was like, Mommy, that was so amazing, I worked with Brad Pitt and I cant believe it! Adding, He kind of became like my dad a little bit, it was fun. Moneyball slides into theaters on September 23. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Watch Movies Now

No comments:

Post a Comment